Help! Popcorn advice

Jem292

Am going to the cinema tomorrow and was thinking of treating myself to a small sweet popcorn, does anyone know the pro points value for this? Thank you! X

Oooppppps just seen a similar thread down the page! If 100g of sweet is 14 points how much should I put down for a small portion?

;)25g is 3 pro points according to the 'shop' book. i had a standard size bowl full on friday night which i weighed out to be 25g. Because popcorn doesnt weigh much you get quite a lot for your points value. I'd advise to buy the butterkist microwave popcorn, microwave it then weigh it out at home then just put it in your bag. then you know the exact points value and you wont go over!!xxx;)

Hi - Butterkist Cinema style sweet popcorn is 22 points for a 200g bag. Perhaps eyeball that and see how it compares to the cinema popcorn size? Or buy instead. The little bags of Butterkist toffee popcorn are 3pps each and I really like them. Though if I was at the cinema, I would want the cinema popcorn not the toffee one! OMG I love popcorn!

Oooppppps just seen a similar thread down the page! If 100g of sweet is 14 points how much should I put down for a small portion?

i'd put about 14pp tbh hun just to be on the safe side x

Back