1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

help!! potato cake syns???

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by leannexx, 18 February 2010 Social URL.

1. leannexx

leannexx New Member

Help, Does anyone know how many syns are in potato cakes?:confused::confused:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. evethewitch

evethewitch Silver Member

what kind

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Warburtons Round Potato Cakes, 6 pack 53g each[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [​IMG] 7 Syns on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 7 Syns [​IMG] Green 7 Syns [/FONT]
    i put a recipie on that section for pot scones they only work out at about 2 syns each if u make them your self and they are very nice we will never buy a shop bought one again:)
  4. leannexx

leannexx New Member

Oh no!! Went to my grandmas today she made me 2 topped with lurpack. well over my syn allowance will have to say no next time. :eek::eek::eek::eek:
  5. evethewitch

evethewitch Silver Member

just get her to make them from scratch :)
  6. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    And ditch the butter! You'd have to syn that separately on top of the syns for the potato scones
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.