HELP!! Pub Grub :-(

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by cd121272, 9 March 2007 Social URL.

1. cd121272

cd121272 Silver Member

Weight Watchers
    Was ment to be having a chinese with the father-in-law on saturday and now he has decided we are going out to the pub to have grub tonight....The drink I am not really bothered about, when out I can take or leave it but the food is another matter LOL

Has anyone got any good tips for pub grub that would be greatly appreciated.......
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

I would go for a jacket potato myself, with beans and salad. That way you can still keep your points low and have plenty left for a few drinks, hehe
  4. Missy

Missy New Member

Weight Watchers
    I would also agree with a jacket potato, if you want meat you could always try tuna steaks and have it with peas. The Harvester restaurant do lovely ones - if not you could always have a salad!?!
  5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    Pub grub is SO high in points... an average meal is anything between 12 - 18 points, even a plain omelette and chips is 14.

Not sure how many points youre on a day the lowest things are Sirloin Steak and Chips - 14 points Or Chilli con carne and rice 12

Quiche and salad is only 9 and baked potatoes are between 6 and 12 depending on the topping (keep away from the cheese ;) )

Have a good evening whatever you decide
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.