Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Help restaurant curry!!!

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Sarajayne77, 17 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Sarajayne77

Sarajayne77 Member

Please help need some advice I'm freaking out as I'm going to a curry house for dinner with friends on Wednesday! My other half thought it would be a nice idea to go out!!!! What's the best thing to have syn wise? I was thinking boiled rice and just tandoori chicken pieces and asking for any sauce on the side!

Argh!!!!!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Beegee

Beegee The Big One

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7lb(39.03%)
    Diet:
    SW Online (Green)
    Try searching the eating out forum - there are loads of suggestions there. Enjoy your curry!

4. Cybele

Cybele Member

I think I would go for a fresher lemon chicken instead of a tandoorias some time they can contain a lot of butter, I can not see to much of a problem have a rice with veg dish either.
    Cybele

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.