1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Help restaurant curry!!!

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Sarajayne77, 17 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Sarajayne77

Sarajayne77 Member

Please help need some advice I'm freaking out as I'm going to a curry house for dinner with friends on Wednesday! My other half thought it would be a nice idea to go out!!!! What's the best thing to have syn wise? I was thinking boiled rice and just tandoori chicken pieces and asking for any sauce on the side!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Beegee

Beegee The Big One

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    SW Online (Green)
    Try searching the eating out forum - there are loads of suggestions there. Enjoy your curry!
  4. Cybele

Cybele Member

I think I would go for a fresher lemon chicken instead of a tandoorias some time they can contain a lot of butter, I can not see to much of a problem have a rice with veg dish either.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.