• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Help! Should I quit CD or..?

I am on day 7 and don't feel hungry and seem to have lost 10lbs which is great. I love the shakes and haven't strayed once.

But I feel weak and tired, and quite lightheaded. I am drinking loads of water - at least 3-4 l - so that's not why.

I think I might have to stop or maybe try 790 or something. I am seeing my CDC tonight but wanted to know what you all think as you have been there.

Thank you
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Am I imagining things or did I answer a thread like this already?? :D
Hey Russiandoll,

Thank you for replying! Nobody seemed to take any notice down there in strugglers so I thought I'd try for a response up here!

I will give it another few days. I start a new job on Monday and can't be out of sorts so I will eat something on Sunday if I don't improve.

Thanks for the advice.
Hi Tracy

I have only been on CD for just over a week now and have had feelings lof light headedness and mild headaches but it seems to of susbsided now.
Try and stick with it if you can as your symptoms should pass.
Didnt your CDC say that this could happen?

Anyway see what she says today.......

Good Luck

Choc x
You are doing so well try and stick with it and hopefully things should improve soon.

How about splitting your packs so you have 6 smaller or weaker packs throughout the day? I sometimes find that I feel a bit yucky immediately after having a full pack especially if I drink it quickly.

Hi tracy

try to stick with it. 10lb in your first week is a fab result and it can take a good few weeks before you feel "normal" on the diet.

Just get some early nights in, and try to relax as much as possible while your body gets used to the changes. It is so worth it if you persevere.