Help! Slimming World Veg!

Hi, There is no right or wrong with veg as long as it is cooked without fat - it can be fresh or frozen and cooked in any way that you like

Hi,

you can cook it any healthy way you can think of, I mostly boil or microwave just by putting it in a bowl with either a lid or clingfilm over top with no water. I sometimes chuck frozen veg in the wok with frylight and soysauce with a sprinkle of crushed chillis. You can steam, oven cook and slow cook. Frozen veg is great and so much quicker, I used tinned mushrooms and carrots in an emergency if I run out.

xx

I swear by frozen veg, so much less waste and much cheaper!
As has already been said, cook it however you can think :)

Frozen veg all the way. Definitely cheaper and less waste than fresh as I always forget to cook it :eek:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've heard that frozen veg is healthier than fresh as its frozen as soon as its picked so keeps all the nutrients...providing you dont boil all the goodness out its supposed to be healthier...I dont know how true this is tho but I tend to buy it anyway for convenience.

I've heard that frozen veg is healthier than fresh as its frozen as soon as its picked so keeps all the nutrients...providing you dont boil all the goodness out its supposed to be healthier...I dont know how true this is tho but I tend to buy it anyway for convenience.

Ive heard that one too but I tend to use my veg water to make the gravy or sauces to go with the meal so in my head Im still getting the nutrients haha.x.

Ive heard that one too but I tend to use my veg water to make the gravy or sauces to go with the meal so in my head Im still getting the nutrients haha.x.

You can still do that with frozen :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back