Help - start SS tomorrow - few questions

Jayellekay

this time - the last time
Hi

I am starting SSing tomorrow for the first time.

I met with my CDC a few weeks ago and so have forgotten some key things. Can any one let me know:

- how much water I am supposed to be drinking? I know lots is key...but not sure what I should be aiming for as a minimum.

- if I have a tetra brik - how much extra water am I supposed to have?

- does it matter what time I have my shakes?

Thanks! I just want to make sure I am doing it right from the start!!

- how much water I am supposed to be drinking? I know lots is key...but not sure what I should be aiming for as a minimum.

You should try and get 4 litrs of water down ......the more you drink the more you shrink!

- if I have a tetra brik - how much extra water am I supposed to have?
You should have an extra glass of water with each Tetra

- does it matter what time I have my shakes?

No you can have your shakes whenever you like, probably spaced out through out the day

Hope this helps.....Your CDC should be on the end of the phone if you have any questions...she is there to help and support you

Hi JK and welcome to CD and Minimins, you're going to love it.

With the water aim for about 4ltrs, if you are not used to drinking that much build up slowly but always have 2 as an absolute minimum. My CDC just advises to have a big glass of water with your Tetra or split it and top up with water. I tend to glug down about quarter to half a litre with it. Doesn't matter when you have your shakes as long as you have all of them and don't skip any!

Good luck and let us know how you are getting on.

Geogie
x

Back