Help..Stranded with no food

Hi ladies, Im stranded at work, working until tomorrow afternoon, Heres the problem i have no real food in for my tea, I had my homemade bognese from last night for lunch with a sweet potato and i already had a meal in the freezer but lo and behold it has gone! not a happy bunny, What do i do, I have eggs in but no bread, No rice ,No pasta no potato :( just a few bits of yoghurt and fruit, Bloody eck, So what do i do do order takeway lowest syn possible(Beef and mushrooms) or have Soup(Weightwatchers ) and go hungry! :confused:

P.s i have got special K and Skimmed milk in, Argghh What to do!

I'd order in a low syn takeaway because you don't want to be hungry when you're working. Have fruit and yogurt for pudding and snacks and have an omlette and fruit for breakfast. Also hard boil some eggs for nibbling on too.
I'm assuming you can't get out to a shop.

Yep im a supported housing manager so no chance of going out and nearest shop has chippy next to it! Lol, So im gunna ride it out and try and get creative , Its my own stupid fault i guess, I should of brought more food with me, Problem is a shared house and the Pans are yukky so dont particularly like cooking in them either lol, May have to settle on Takeaway but cant really afford it, Oh bugger lol, Im in a right state now! :(

I think I would order in the lowest syn option. My will power wanes terribly if I get too hungry so it would be more likely I would eat my healthy soup and cereal and then still be famished and order something later and not make good choices. Or feel the need to "make up" for being hungry all night once I finished work tomorrow.

Sorted now, so full lol, had beef and.mushrooms,egg fried rice,and stir fried veg, ate all me veg and half the beef. Had an apple,yoghurt and honey for desert,feel like Augustus gloop now :/

Back