help!!! struggling with what, when and how much to eat!

brelly

hello all :D
I am fairly new to slimming world (about 3weeks)and I signed up online as there are no classes near me and also have been receiving advice from my mum in law as she goes to the classes but I am really struggling with what to eat and when. I am following the extra easy plan, I have my healthy extra a + b then only eat jacket potatoes and salad. I'm not having any syns and only eating 3times a day but have been told that this is not as great as I thought as I am not eating enough!!! I find that I am so full though I don't really crave any syns but my M.I.L has said that by not eating syns and having very few calories I may actually slow down/stop my weight loss all together!! this is what I would typically eat in a day:

breakfast - Fitnesse cereal(30g - HEb) topped with chopped banana, kiwi, plum and mullerlight yoghurt.
lunch - jacket potatoe, 20g low fat cheddar (half of HEa) slice of carved ham/tin dry tuna/chicken breast with skins removed, peppers, spinach, red currants, raw carrot and lettuce <--- all dumped on the same plate, lack of imagination!! :'(
dinner - pretty much the same as lunch!!!!
if I get peckish (which hasn't happened yet!!) I have bought some whole walnuts and dried apricots to snack on....

I have found that I have lost weight quite dramatically since following the diet but as I have no support locally from a professional I'm not sure if what I am doing is right or not :(

any help would be appreciated!!!!
kayleigh xx

Hi Kayleigh
There doesn't seem to be anything wrong with your eating plan. Syns are there for us to enjoy, so there's no need not to have them, they save us getting bored and allow us to have a treat, so enjoy:)
You'll find plenty of recipes on here, and also on the slimming world site - so check them out and see if you can find something to tempt you.
As to quantities, eat free foods until your appetite is satisfied - you should never be hungry on this plan.
Good luck with your goals.
Tina x

Thanks Tina!!
Think the main part of the problem at moment is wanting to lose too much too quickly.....syns it is :D xx

Back