help stubborn lbs wont shift

hi all
This is the first time i have posted so apologies if im doing this wrong.
Anyway i've been with slimming world and have lost 1 and a half stone so far on green and original days (didnt seem to loose any on extra easy).
Im getting married in march and would like to loose another stone but i have slowed right down the last month i haven't lost anything and this week only lost 1lb.
All my life i have been big and now back to my size i was when i met my fiance.
To cut a long story short does anyone know how to get out of this rut im in
Sarah

Well done on losing 21lbs so far, it does get harder to lose weight as you get closer to goal but 1lb weight loss is good! You should be pleased.

To kick start your weight loss, you could try changing the foods you eat, try new things to shock your body. I think we get used to eating the same things.

Drink plenty of water and increase your excercise.

I think you do reach a plateau, but be patient stay focused and i know you will come out the otherside as you have done so well.

Good Luck

how about joining our challenge??? its called OBG and is under the 'Teams Section' above!!!! we are all brides to be (and some bridesmaids) and are supporting each other!!!

xxx

If you are attending a class you could ask your consultant for the Fast Forward plan, I do warn you though make sure you have a week when you will be able to control every mouthful that passes your lips. It is not an easy shortcut that you will want to do every week and you will be hungry, but as your wedding is not far off it might be the one off boost you are searching for :)

It's easy to get in a rut when you've been doing the plan for a while. My advice would be to go back to basics - make sure you are weighing and counting everything you should. Then mess things up - different foods, different HEs, at least one third superfree with every meal, different recipes and menus.

Back