HELP! Water problems!!!

GagaOoLala

Hello,

I hope this is ok posting this on here, I tried another forum but never got any answers so I thought maybe some of you lovely people could help!

I moved into this flat in January, I actually only moved one door down from a smaller flat were I lived for a year before hand. I get on okish with my landlords, i have had a few problems with them but on the whole we get on ok and they leave us to it.

Ever since I have moved into this bigger upstairs flat the shower doesn't work, I can't get no hot water out of there!

Then when I run my hot tap in the kitchen it takes 10-15 minutes to get any hot water, sometimes none comes out at all!! It makes it a nightmare to keep on top of dishes and im always boiling my kettle or a big pan to get water! It's rediculous in this day and age to be having to do that! When I told my landlady that this was happening, She said that because the building is old and quite long, and the water has a long way to travel, that is the reason why it takes ages!

Now this makes it sound like i live in a mansion but I can promise u now thats not true! I live in a normal sized upstairs flat.

My windows are sash windows as well, It is a old building but I wish they would do something about them because the draft that comes thru them is awful! It actually blew my curtains up the other day!

Anyway I would like some advice. What can I do about this? I just don't know wether to just look for a new place to live. The flat is perfect other than the drafty windows and the annoying hot water!

Cheers x

Back