Help! Weight has stayed the same

April1

Hi, This is now my 9th day on lipotrim and have been sticking to the TFR completely, I've been drinking the recommended water and haven't had anything but what I am allowed. I had quite a big weight loss in my first week but I have now stayed the same for 4 days (I weigh myself every morning). As you can imagine this is quite disheartening, has anybody experienced the same & what should I do?

Last edited:
If you're doing everything right could it be that you're a bit constipated? (sorry, soooo personal!) I find I'm a twice a week gal on lipotrim, delightful (!)

That could very well be the case. I was told by the pharmacist to take sena as needed, but it isn't working. I was wondering if it isn't as strong as some other tablets due to it being herbal? X

I'm a ducolax fan myself lol! it probably is constipation, its horrible :sigh:

I used to weigh myself every day for the first 2 weeks but stopped as i was driving myself mad! Some mornings i'd even put on weight! i know its really hard to avoid the scales but for your own sake leave it til at least every third day :)

Hi
im just going to get weighed at the pharmacy each week. Im the kind of person who gets disheartened easily so theres no way am i getting on the scales every day hahaha

I have ducolax tablets as well havent needed them yet but others have said there good

Dont lose heart xxx

I'm a ducolax fan myself lol! it probably is constipation, its horrible :sigh:

I used to weigh myself every day for the first 2 weeks but stopped as i was driving myself mad! Some mornings i'd even put on weight! i know its really hard to avoid the scales but for your own sake leave it til at least every third day :)

Thanks I might stop off at the chemist on my way home x

I went to my chemist and the normal woman wasn't in. She didn't want to sell me Ducolax without checking with the lipotrim pharmacist that they were okay to take with the diet, instead she gave me a free sachet of fibreclear....has anyone ever used it before and did it work? X

Firstly step away from the scales!! Get weighed once a week at the chemist and that's all!!

I use the fibreclear and its been fine, I 'go' about twice a week (TMI Sorry!) xx

Firstly step away from the scales!! Get weighed once a week at the chemist and that's all!!

I use the fibreclear and its been fine, I 'go' about twice a week (TMI Sorry!) xx

If I am honest i am not regular anyway (again tmi ha). I am more concerned that it might be the reason for my lack of weight loss. You are right though I need to avoid the scales as i do start to feel a bit down when i don't see the numbers falling & on a weak day this could tip me over the edge to cheat. I get weighed at the chemist on Friday morning so i'll wait until then x

Hi, This is now my 9th day on lipotrim and have been sticking to the TFR completely, I've been drinking the recommended water and haven't had anything but what I am allowed. I had quite a big weight loss in my first week but I have now stayed the same for 4 days (I weigh myself every morning). As you can imagine this is quite disheartening, has anybody experienced the same & what should I do?

Don't weigh at home, I got obsessed and nearly gave up last week and i had lost 7lb !!! Wait until your official weigh in date x

Don't weigh at home, I got obsessed and nearly gave up last week and i had lost 7lb !!! Wait until your official weigh in date x

7lb is a fantastic weight loss in a week but I know how easy it is to want more, sometimes it feels as if you a depriving yourself for nothing. In reality i know it isn't for nothing even with a little weight loss because every little helps towards my target x

I feel your frustration here - I've had an annoying 3 weeks, have been losing 4lbs consistently for weeks and weeks, then all of a sudden, 2lbs, then 5lbs, then this week, only 2lbs, and I'm doing NOTHING different, toilet pattern is exactly the same!! I'm sticking with it though, as it's scientifically impossible not to be burning up fat given the huge calorie deficiency!! Hang on in there, it will all come good in the end ;)

Stay strong everyone !
anything off is better than staying the same or a gain if you were on any other deit u would probably be chuffed with two pounds a week hahah

Dont get disheartened

sarah
xxx

I feel your frustration here - I've had an annoying 3 weeks, have been losing 4lbs consistently for weeks and weeks, then all of a sudden, 2lbs, then 5lbs, then this week, only 2lbs, and I'm doing NOTHING different, toilet pattern is exactly the same!! I'm sticking with it though, as it's scientifically impossible not to be burning up fat given the huge calorie deficiency!! Hang on in there, it will all come good in the end ;)

I was ranting about this today and a colleague who has been on the Cambridge diet before asked if I measured myself when starting the diet (which I haven't). She went through the same thing and although she hadn't lost any weight in 2 weeks she lost 6 inches off her waist. Come to think of it my clothes are a lot looser, so this may be the same with me. Think i'll measure myself tonight so that I can keep a track of this too : ) good luck x

Stay strong everyone !
anything off is better than staying the same or a gain if you were on any other deit u would probably be chuffed with two pounds a week hahah

Dont get disheartened

sarah
xxx

This is so true, i remember being on slimming world and i'd be super chuffed with 2lb (especially as i knew i cheated along the way ha). Thanks for the encouragement x

ur welcome april u can help me out if i get stuck hahaha i remember doing slimming world and being chuffed with 1 lb ! xxxx

Our problems are patience we all want it now, to be honest small losses are better more chance keeping it off !!! And don't forget 2lb to 3 lb a week will be a stone a month nearly x

This may me too much information (sorry) but I think I may now understand why I have stayed the same. I do not have regular periods since coming off my depo injection and usually come on approx every two weeks. Today was the first sign that it may be my time again! Hopefully by this time next week I will be back on track x

This may me too much information (sorry) but I think I may now understand why I have stayed the same. I do not have regular periods since coming off my depo injection and usually come on approx every two weeks. Today was the first sign that it may be my time again! Hopefully by this time next week I will be back on track x

Any diet losing weight can mess up your cycle :-(, I have PCOS and I'm irregular but I too am showing signs so hoping for a good loss next week, saying that my clothes remain loose and usually I wear baggy stuff cis of my belly and I'm still in my jeans :) x

Back