Help weight watchers

You may get a big gain, you may not - it's really hard to say. A lot will depend on how many carbs you start eating - how much bread, pasta, rice, potato etc. If you switch to having a lot of those foods straight away, then yes, you're likely to see the scales bounce up a few pounds. It's probably best to introduce them for one meal a day to start with and gradually work your way up.

The trick to swapping to another diet is knowing that it's likely you won't lose much weight for up to a month. You might even stay the same for up to a month. That's actually quite normal and doesn't mean that your new diet isn't working (so long as you're doing it right). It just means that your body's sorting itself back out with normal eating, normal levels of water balance, etc.

Of course, most of us aren't that patient, decide that the new diet isn't working, have a panic, often a bit of a binge to go with the panic, then hurtle back to Cambridge. :D But it will be working - you just have to hang on in there.

Of course, having read all this, you might decide that actually, you'd rather stay on 810 until you've lost a few more pounds. :) It rather depends on how much of a hurry you're in...

i'm going away in july so i'm working my way back up the plans or you could do it till your hols have a week off then come back you will lose alot more this way.
how much more have you got to lose hun. just some clubs will only take you if your are more than a stone over weight (not a stone over what you want to be)

i think you probably are already classed as healthy bmi so i'm not sure whether you would be able to join ww you might cause you see some right skinny minis join will google it i will be back

according to the ww site its 5lb above min weight which for your height is 8st 5lb as min so you would be fine. if thats the way you choose to go but i think if you stuck with cd you won't be far from target by your hols

Back