Help weird dreams

renata

Hello everybody.
I'm on lipotrim for four weeks now.I was doing very well until now.For the past two days i'm trying not to give up,but yesterday i was cooking pasta with meatballs it's my favorite:17729:.Looking at pasta i took two glasses of water,that helped,but around 10 o'clock in the evening i was so tempted.I had a dream it was so real that i went to the kitchen and emptied the fridge,woke up this morning affraid that i did eat in my sleep.I hear so much about people walking in their sleep and eating.Please if somebody had something similar please tell me about it.:sign0009: My start date was 7/05/2010.

Hi Renata and well done on getting to week 4. Good for you.

I also have some very vivid food dreams while on this. I dreamt the other week that I was cooking a roast and ate a roast potato. I can't tell you the relief when I woke up and realised it was just a dream.

Don't go worrying about sleep eating if you never did it before LT, I just think our food dreams get so realistic when on this.

Hi Hun - you're not the only one - I had a dream that I made all my shakes into marshmallow tea cakes and they were still allowed! It was so vivid! And as MiniB says - unless you've done it before you won't sleep eat if you're dreaming about food! x

I dreamt the other night I cooked some chips and was ok until I put salt and vinegar on them. I then became like Homer Simpson there was just no stopping me lol! I was annoyed when I woke up though I wanted to go back to my chips :D xx

I think I dream about food every night. The first few nights I was really freaked out by it cause I thought I had really eaten. It will pass hun or you'll just get used to it. Again I agree with others if you didnt eat in your sleep before then you probably wont. Obviously dont have food in the bedroom on/in your locker. My hubby loves eating choc in bed so I just make sure he eats it or brings in back into kitchen... just in case lol
Niamh xxx

in my first 2 weeks, i constantly dreamt of food, and that id broke my diet, i remember i used to wake in the morning and ask my fella if id got up in the night and gone downstaires because they used to seem that real lol, I dont have them now though, i kinda believe it was my bodys way of trying to get threw to me saying "please feed me go and eat" as it wasnt used to the big change.... but now its used to the shakes and water and i havent had a cheating food dream for about 5 weeks now , they are really strange though arnt they used to hate em lol :D x

Last edited:
Oh my god i thought it was just me!!!! On day 6 and i have the dreams every night, i wake up convinced that i've eaten! Feel better for knowing it isn't just me! :-D

HaHaa! I dream about food all the time and wake with the most awful feelings of panic and guilt! Last night I dreamt that I ate a gorgeous prawn baguette, then I dreamt I was drinking Champagne and eating Skips (which I loath) - With CILLA BLACK!!! Of all people! No rhyme or reason at all other than we are all determined not to eat and stay 100% so it plays on our minds.

I dreamt I was eating boiled sweats with sherbet in the other night,, not somethin I'd even eat normally so i must have needed some sugar .. !!!!

Thank you all. I'm so glad that i'm not alone in this dreams,such a relief.My husband is so skinny and he as well have chocolate bars at around 11 at night.
Thank you for your support.
I have my 4th weight-in tomorrow,so hope that will give me a kick.

Good luck with the weigh-in Renata and let us know how you got on. My skinny husband eats all sorts of chocs, cakes and biccies. Fortunately, I haven't got a very sweet tooth but I must say I had a smug satisfaction the other night when he had chronic indegestion after pigging out on 6 bakewell tarts!

I've been laughing at these posts, Cilla Black and 6 bakewell tarts. What are we all like?

Thank you all. I'm so glad that i'm not alone in this dreams,such a relief.My husband is so skinny and he as well have chocolate bars at around 11 at night.
Thank you for your support.
I have my 4th weight-in tomorrow,so hope that will give me a kick.

Its sickening isnt it. My hubby eats like a horse. He could eat a huge dinner and then eat half an apple tart. He only weighs about 10 stone. The thing is though eventhough he eats so much he is really active. Never stops going. His job is very active too. Ah well one day I will be skinnier than him lol
Niamh xxx

Back