Help! what am I doing wrong?

Trudy1977

Hi all,

after reading some of the inspirational posts here, I decided to try the lipotrim diet.

I have just completed week 1 and had my weigh in but I have only lost 2lbs. Can anyone tell me where I am going wrong?

I haven't eaten anything and the only fluids I have consumed are water, earl grey tea, chai tea and pepermint tea.

My clothes do feel looser, so I really thought I had lost a lot more than 2lbs.

Can anyone help????

Hiya!

Firstly big congrats to your first week :)! keep up the good work, 2lbs may seem disappointing but it's better than 0lbs and much better than +2lbs!

Have you exercised at all? Sometimes exercising too intensely can affect your weight loss, make sure to take it easy!

peace and love x

Thanks for your reply Cezz and yeah you are right 2lbs is definitely better than 0! I haven't exercised, trying to find the time to do so at the moment is bit of a nightmare!

Will keep going, can only hope that it will continue going down, just seriously disappointed! Hopefully week two will be more successful!

Hi Trudy, have you drunk enough water? and also been for a poo? Its so important to drink enough water. I normally have about 3 litres. It helps with the death breath and pooing. Don't get disheartened and give up whatever you do. Next week if you can stick to it you'll have a good loss. Dont forget to take your measurements too.

Jo.x

Hi Jo, lol! Yes, my bowel movements are fine. I think I'm drinking about 3 litres a day, more in the evening than during the day (I'm a teacher, so can't keep running to the toilet)

Thank you for your support, and that's a good idea about taking measurements, I am sure I am slimmer than last week, my trousers are looser and I have moved up a notch on me belt :)

Gonna hang in there! Can't give in on the first knock, have done that way too many times in my life, this time I'm gonna stick with it :) Fingers crossed xx

Those in themselves are incredible measurements for your first week :D

None of my clothes are looser fitting yet :( lol!

It's all about how you feel comfortable ^.^ each day as it comes x

Did you get weighed at the same time as last week, fluid intake weighs heavily - also, time of the month can be a huge factor too! Sounds like you are doing everything by the book so try to relax a little, good luck, be sure to let us know how you are getting on!

Thanks Cezz, You are so right! I'm gonna stop thinking about days and weeks, I'm just going to focus on the end goal (or at least try to! lol)

Thanks Dunder, guess it's just the huge disappointment, people on here have had incredible weight loss on their first week and then I stood on the scales and saw that, I just thought what the hell is going on?

Maybe your big loss will be week , good luck hun

Hold out, next week might be a big one for you, my first was around 3lbs and the following week was 7lb or so.. it all balances out in the end, i think it just works differently for different people but the great results will the the same in the long run. Congrats on ur first week your doing brilliantly x

The first week is only water loss and (I forgot what they call it) the body's glucose levels anyway - maybe you didn't have a lot to lose.
The fat starts dropping off now. :)

2lb is still a lot to lose, I lost 4st 7lb on lipotrim 3yrs ago, and haven't put a single pound back on, I lost 1/2/3lb a week sometimes, it's nothing wrong with that, that's brilliant, I think because your expecting more that's why you think something's wrong but trust me 2lb is a lot and you should be very happy it's coming off. Keep it up, don't be dissapointed if its only 1 or 2lb. Be proud of your self that you are managing to do this diet as it is one of the hardest that not many succeed at. But it's one of the best, try measuring in inches more than weighing scales, inches do not lie, good luck x

Kiimmiieejj that's amazing congratulations! And your words are so wise and comforting for anyone reading I'm sure :D

Hi girls, had to come back and read my own advice. First weigh in after 10 days and ive lost 3lb. wtf. Feel like ive lost at least a stone ha ha. i am so disappointed and feel like crap. I'm determind to keep going though just to see what happens next week. It could be, because i knew i was out from 9am til 3.30pm, i had a litre and a half of water and a shake before i went? anyway next week had better be better.

Jo
x

by the way ive not cheated and was using shakes from my last stint on lipotrim to go 10 days.x

Just believe in yourself and stay positive! One thing I've learnt after having a hissy fit about my smaller losses, also try not to weigh yourself for a week until you go to your Pharmacy!

They often report different readings to my home readings ( usually worse, ugh!) but I am in a similar situation myself!

If you can see your body changing and feel it, don't get too caught up over it :)!

X

Keep to the diet you will come through, all the best on your lipotrim journey xD

Back