HELP!!! Whats the best one to choose???

scw3

Hi everyone

Well its the new year and I need to be a NEW ME this year!

I'm trying to work out what group is best for me!

Cambridge?
Lighterlife?
Lipotrim? (even though they dont have a group!)

Can anybody help me and give me there views and opinions please?:break_diet:

I have a fair bit to loose and I'm already cutting the carbs etc, dont drink tea or coffee and stopped with all the choc and crisps! :eek:

BRING IT ON!!!!!! Yipeeeeeee:p

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I look forward to the decision and letting you know!:talk017:

I havnt tried Lipotrim so cannot comment.

I did try Cambridge and lost a stone, but as soon as I had problems in my life I ate myself back up again.

I am on LL and have lost 25lbs in 5 weeks, this included Christmas and the new year. I personally need the councelling and back up you get from LL.

Although the CD councellor was one to one I didnt feel the were as well trained as the LL councellors.

Just my opinion.

CD , ... reasons , because its cheaper and i get surrport here , lots of flavours and bars

I like the group counselling (CBT and TA) that you get with LL. Its the only diet I've done (and I've done them all) where I really believe that once through management I can actually keep the weight off long term. Its the only thing that has re educated my brain!

Hi, I did 11 weeks on LL and 9 on CD and lost 6 stone. Cost for LL is 66 per week and includes group counselling. Cost for CD is approx 35 per week if you are a woman under 5 foot 8 or 50 if you are a man, or woman over 5foot 8. LL is based on CD but with the more in depth counselling added in, as far as I know. I found them both excellent. If you need support and help with your attitude towards food, I would say LL helped me with that. However, for straightforward weight loss, CD is just as good and I prefer the packs. With LL you have to attend a group class once a week for approx 2 hours. With CD, you arrange to visit your counsellor individually; this usually only takes around 20 mins and certainly in my case, she is very flexible. Hope this is helpful. Sorry, don't know anything about Lipotrim!

Well I've done LL and am still on CD and there's really not much to choose between them - other than CD is half the price. If you think the counselling might help - go for LL - I personally thought it didn't do much for me - I thought it was all a bit stating the obvious every week but each to their own. With CD you don't get as much support but I'm not convinced the outlook is good for anyone who has no willpower and determination to lose weight!
If you can't afford £66 a week - go for CD, if not do LL foundation (14 weeks) and then think about swapping over to CD.
I haven't tried it myself but I've heard Lipotrim only has 3, maybe 4 flavours and none are that nice!

MM x

Hi.

I did CD lost 1st 10lbs but I found it's easy to fall off the 'wagon' .... only my personal experiance, many others are fine with it.

Just started LL four days ago, going extremly well better than I have for a very long time with CD. I feel I have wasted more money on CD by not doing it properly. I thought one to one would of been better for me but I have found the group to be supportive & very informative.

Personally I would go with LL, I also prefer the taste of LL packs to CD.

Hope this is of some help.

Good Luck .

Kirsty :)

Back