HELP!!! Whats the best one to choose???

scw3

Hi everyone

Well its the new year and I need to be a NEW ME this year!

I'm trying to work out what group is best for me!

Cambridge?
Lighterlife?
Lipotrim? (even though they dont have a group!)

Can anybody help me and give me there views and opinions please?:break_diet:

I have a fair bit to loose and I'm already cutting the carbs etc, dont drink tea or coffee and stopped with all the choc and crisps! :eek:

BRING IT ON!!!!!! Yipeeeeeee:p

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I look forward to the decision and letting you know!:talk017:

I t would depend on whether you like a group meeting or 1 to 1.

LL generally do group counselling session and costs £66 a week
CD usually do a one to one meeting and cost around £36 a week
Lipotrim , I don't know much about other than you get it from the chemist, and they weigh you each week.

try looking at the indivual web sites and make your choice.

Hmm, thats a tough one. I am on Lipotrim. The flavours are limmited. You have three milkshakes, strawberry, choclate and vanilla. There is one soup, chicken. and there are 2 types of flapjacks. Cambridge has a lot more flavours and different types of products so this does seem better. I think the idea with lipotrim is that you are limmited so that you are only eating to sustain yourself not for enjoyment, which is why most of us all eat. Liptrim i think is supposed to help with food addiction so that when you do lose the weight, it is easier to keep it off. But thats just my guess.

Cambridge seems quite good though, i dont want to move over to it as i am doing ok on lipotrim. The only thing that could make me change my mind is the fact that there are more flavours on the bars and they have milkshake cartons for when you are on the run. (the lipotrim flapjacks are yuckky so i only drink the milkshakes, this makes it hard for when i need to go away on business etc)

As far as i know the weight losses are roughly the same.

I dont know much about literlife apart from it is a lot more expensive than cambridge and liptrim

I think they all work the same way weight loss wise but it all depends of what type of supprt you want. Lipotrim has the least amount of flavours but when its not real food anyway, what does it matter! I went for lipotrim as its the cheapest, the supprt I get from my chemist is non existant but the supprt on here is great! Good luck in your journey.

Back