Help where are the healthy extras

Brightonrosie

I want to be fitter again
OK I may be being incredible dense but can someone explain where to find the healthy extras on line please. I have looked but can't find Thank you xx

You mean on the SW website?
I find them by going to my Food Diary and clicking on the Healthy Extras tab. There's probably a quicker way but that's what I use.

Brightonrosie said:
OK I may be being incredible dense but can someone explain where to find the healthy extras on line please. I have looked but can't find Thank you xx

There is a separate thread called Slimming World - healthy extras.

I use my iPhone so there is kinda a contents page listing each separate thread.
I will check online for you

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Okey dokey.

Go to the mjnimins online

At the top there are many items in blue with White type
Click on All Diets. Then cycle down to Slimming World until u find Slimming World - Healthy Extras

HTH

Kx

Okey dokey.

Go to the mjnimins online

At the top there are many items in blue with White type
Click on All Diets. Then cycle down to Slimming World until u find Slimming World - Healthy Extras

HTH

Kx

Thank you but I meant on line. Thank you for taking the trouble to reply though xx

Brightonrosie said:
Thank you but I meant on line. Thank you for taking the trouble to reply though xx

Sorry (embarrassed - lol)

I hope someone can help u

Kx

Or if you go to your food diary on the slimming world website and select healthy extras there is a drop down box for all your food options for a's and b's x

It's under my weight loss tools.

Personally I find that the website is rubbish for the HE. You have to look down the entire list which doesn't seem to be in any order. There's no search function and when you look them up in the main directory it doesn't tell you if it's a HE or not.

Sio said:
It's under my weight loss tools.

Personally I find that the website is rubbish for the HE. You have to look down the entire list which doesn't seem to be in any order. There's no search function and when you look them up in the main directory it doesn't tell you if it's a HE or not.

Very true.. I have just bought a 2010 directory as they list all the healthy extras in there, for some reason they removed them from the 2011 directory. I know the 2010 one won't be as up to date as the website however they are not listed I'm any logical order!

The HEx are now in the free food book, instead of the directory. Much cheaper too! :)

Back