Extra Easy HELP! which syns to count

hayleyc89

hi all signed up yesterday 2nd time lucky hopefully! ive bought a recipe book online but must be an older one as has no extra easy syn counts. which one do i count for extra easy is it green or original? thanks!! xx

You use which ever is lowest

hi all signed up yesterday 2nd time lucky hopefully! ive bought a recipe book online but must be an older one as has no extra easy syn counts. which one do i count for extra easy is it green or original? thanks!! xx
Don't forget with EE you just get one Healthy A and one Healthy B and not two of each as in the red and green plans.
Good luck with your first week
:wavey:

You would need to go through the ingredients and work out whether they are synned or free on EE and go from there. Going for the lowest of the two syn values is not always accurate xx

Join a class, get the right books and some information before going it alone with old book. I feel it would be confusing. Only my feelings, good luck whichever way you go x

It might even be syn free. Eg a noodle stir fry with chicken recipe cook the SW friendly way could easily be free. On Green the chicken would have to be synned, and on original the noodles would have to be synned. You only need to worry about those ingredients in the recipe have syns on EE.

Back