help with dinner accompniments

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
hi peops.

I have my girlfriends over for dinner on tuesday and I am going to do slow cooked garlic chicken.
Its basically garlicy chicken thighs lol.

But i have had these as a roast before and trying to think of something else? I may do a roast i am not sure but its just time consuming?

Was thinking of rice? but then what veg as i always have veg with my dinner.

its got a little sort of gravy that comes out i cant describe it lol.

help.
xxx

how about little cubes of roast potatoes, green beans and roasted cherry tomatoes on the vine (ala Jamie Oliver?) Thats what I would serve it with anyways.

Helen xxx

i would roast some peppers and courgettes they always go well with chicken and rice hon

I would do roast sweet potato chunks or butternut squash. Or how about some skin on wedges with green beans or corn on the cob?

Bee x

I would do mini herby roast potatoes. I tend to just chop up new potatoes into little squares, mix in a bowl with some mixed herbs and frylight and shove them in the oven, They're yummy without even par boiling!
I would also do them with roast peppers, oinions, corgettes etc

definatley roasted veg - peppers, onion, tonmatoes, corgeuttes and maybe some butternut squash all sprinkled with a little paprika.

What about a yoghurt and mint dressing as well? Mint, yoghurt and a squeeze of lemon - yummy!

can i come? :D What time lol? x

definatley roasted veg - peppers, onion, tonmatoes, corgeuttes and maybe some butternut squash all sprinkled with a little paprika.

What about a yoghurt and mint dressing as well? Mint, yoghurt and a squeeze of lemon - yummy!

can i come? :D What time lol? x

Haha me too!!!!

Back