Help with inch loss

Chantelle

- apologies that this should be in the 'brides to be' section technically - i did post here originally but no reply so just wondered if anyone here might be able to help...........:)

Hi

just needed a bit of advice really if anyone can help.

Im getting married in sept 2011 and have 7 stone in total that i want to lose by that time (14.5 months)

Whilst i think this is achievable as i am following ww and also exercising at the gym 3-4 times a week i have ordered my wedding dress in a size 16 to be on the safe side (if u see my other post u will see it wasnt a pleasant experience being measured at the bridal shop lol).

However the lady has told me that i will need to lose inches as follows for my size 16 dress to fit

Bust - 10 inches

Waist - 9 inches

Hips _ 10 inches

Does this seem ridiculously unachieveable? its just because i have always been so focused on weight loss as opposed to inch loss and i understand that it will vary greatly from person to person i just want some advice?

has anyone lost a few stone but also recorded inch losses?

thanks!

chantelle x

Hiya I have lost 2 & 1/2 stone in 17 weeks and I measured last week roughly it is ::

Bust -5 inches
Waist -5 inches
Hips- -6 inches

Arms both - 1 inch
Thighs both -1.5 inches

Congrats n by the sounds of it shop wasn't nice so you show em, you'll be in a 12 by then :) xx

i agree with Cherry - you should defo be able to lose those sort of numbers if you are looking to start losing weight now hun.

good luck with it and stick about on the boards - the support here is fab and will really help you in achieving your weight loss :) x

It's totally doable chick in 4 months I've lost

Bust- 7 inches
Waist- 7 inches
Hips- 7 inches

And 5 inches off each thigh!

Congrats on the wedding and good luck on your weight loss x x

You can so lose those inches by next Sept. I know we all store weight in different places and all that but you can do it.

Some bridal shops can be a bit snooty, but dont let that spoil your potential weight loss. Stay on this board and get loads of support. I'd love to hear how you are gettin on

awww thanks so much guys you've really made my day : )

the one 'positive' is that according to the lady in the bridal shop 'for my size im in proportion'

lol so im fat but at least im in proportion : )

...but fingers crossed that should mean that it will come off relatively evenly

well done on your inch losses size102b and riotgrrrl fab!!!

thanks everyone will definately be sticking around on here its fantastic

oh and another 3lbs off at my second ww weigh in yesterday so that 10lbs in 2 weeks :)

xxx

Back