Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

help with maltesers

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Laurie, 11 February 2010 Social URL.

1. Laurie

Laurie MM addict

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Im trying to find out how many syns in a bag of maltesers fun size . They have 99 calories in them, and the bag is 19.7g.
    On the SW website it only has syn values for a 21.5g bag. This being 5.5 syns ...is this what i use do you know?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Gemmy_Lou

Gemmy_Lou Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    1 malteser is half a syn!

I normally share a "normal" pack with a colleauge. In a normal pack there are 18 sweets and they are 9 syns! So .5 per delicious malteser!!

4. Lucky7

Lucky7 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Cheers Gemmy Lou - did a search for 'Syns Maltesers' as I ate 8 this afternoon (it actually might have been 6 but staying on the safe side just in case I'm kidding myself).

5. Claireybella

Claireybella Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.5lb(1.99%)
    Diet:
    SW
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.