help with site please!!!

newme68

Help me please i have just joined but cant access anything it says i have no priveliges what is this supposed to mean ,all wanted to do was contact people losing weight like me . fred :sigh:

Hi Fred! Welcome!!

Fear not - you just need to rack up some posts before you have priveleges - but you can post on any forum now.

Find one of the game threads, and you can get your posts up quickly - then you can Private Message people, and look at albums, etc.

:)

Good luck to you!! This diet will change your life and it looks like you are off to a crackin start already!

Help me please i have just joined but cant access anything it says i have no priveliges what is this supposed to mean ,all wanted to do was contact people losing weight like me . fred :sigh:

:welcome2:

Welcome Fred:)

:sign0144:When you are a newbie

You are in a group which has no avatar, limited signature space, no Private messaging other members, no sending email to other members and you cannot upload images to the gallery.

Members can post weight loss ticker link into your signature on joining.

When you reach 20 posts you get avatar privileges and a larger signature space and can upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 50 posts, you get even more signature space, and private messaging and emailing is enabled.

You need at least 50 posts for your profile page.

You also need 50 posts to post links. You may not post links to personal business sites or personal websites with advertising or websites that are in competition with MiniMins.

I hope you understand the privileges that you will receive for being a long term poster.

http://www.minimins.com/introductions/46674-new-members-guided-tour-minimins.html

If you need any help please ask.

Love Mini xxx

Cheers BL I was wondering about that too. How do you get rep points?

:welcome:
Welcome bigboy77,

What is Rep Power:confused:

Reputation Points

Reputation are the green boxes that come up beside your name. The more green boxes the more reputation points that user has received.

How do you get Reputation Power?

you get one point for every 100 post you do. Also others can give you reputation points. When you have 100 points that then is equal to 1 reputation power. So the more points the more power.

What you can do with them?

If you like what a member has posted you can give them reputation and this then will help their reputation grow.

Some members now have rep power of 1 and others have rep power all the way up to 226 or more! Which means they can give 226 reputation points.

Also, grey/black box is shown by people who give reputation comments that elect not to show reputation, and/or have 0 reputation power.

You can give people reputation points by clicking the

reputation.gif
icon

it is at the bottom left hand corner under Avatar.

You can see the comments left for you in UserCP, but not the people who have left them for you.

This is how it usually works as explained by KD.:thankyou:

"If a person with a rep power of 10 approves one of your messages, it gives you 10 reputation points. If a newbie has no rep power and they approve your post, then you won't get any points from them (but it's kind of them anyway :) )

Your rep power depends on a number of things including how many posts you have made, how long you have been a member and how many reputation points you have.

The quickest way of upping your rep power, is to post loads and approve messages of people with high rep power, so that maybe they will reciprocate. In other words grovel :D

At the end of the day…it's just a bit of fun. Nothing to take too seriously.

Right....off to do some grovelling :D"

http://www.minimins.com/introductions/46674-new-members-guided-tour-minimins.html

See this link below to help you make your way around and if you need any help please ask.

Love Mini xxx

Cheers for that Mini, didn't realise there was so much too it!! Ok, I better get posting, its a fun system.

Back