1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

help with slimming world while in Italy on holiday

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by speckless, 27 April 2014 Social URL.

1. speckless

speckless Member

Hi all

I will be on holiday in Italy and wanted tips what to eat and what syns are in food over there as a guideline?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Where in Italy? The food varies a lot from north to south. In fact there isn't really Italian food - there is Tuscan food, Venetian food, etc.

One good thing - the truly wonderful, delicious, mindblowing, Italian icecreams are totally free when eaten in Italy. It is only when they are exported here that they have syns!! :) :) :)

4. speckless

speckless Member

Hi I am going to be in Sicily so any ideas would be grateful

5. RebekahR

RebekahR Well-Known Member

I pretty much took my own stuff with me & then got oodles of fresh fruit

Took
    Mugshot
    Wheetabix

Enjoy all the yummy tomatoes and fruit. . And the odd treat too!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

6. bumblebee1990

bumblebee1990 Well-Known Member

I'm planning on going to Rome in July, so would be useful to try and find a way to plan my syns beforehand!