Help with SW friendly lunches for a girl with 2 jobs

Hi. I seem to be struggling with ideas for lunches for slimming world in the week. I work a 40 hour day job in an office and then on top of that I work nights and weekends in a pub. I need something that doesn't take too much preparation as I have very little time around my shifts but is something I will enjoy.
Since I started I've been having one Onken fat free yogurt for lunch but after 5 weeks I'm finally sick of this.

I really need help as its starting to make me feel a bit down. Also, I'm allergic to mushroom so any recipes or ideas with this as an ingredient will be unsuitable.

Thank you in advance.

Omg. You've only been having a yoghurt for lunch??!! U poor thing I bet ur starving. I had this problem when I started and there is a thread on here called 'what's for lunch' there are thousands of suggestions on there. Planning and prep is key. Make homemade soup and freeze in batches. Make a big Potato or pasta salad that last a couple of days and add tuna, chicken egg etc to them. If u have access to a microwave u could take leftovers from dinner, a jacket potato with beans pasta n sauce.
Hope this helps a bit

You are the third person to ask this question this week alone - hop over to the recipe section as there is a HUGE thread about lunches there that will keep you going for a good while.

Back