Help with SW friendly lunches for a girl with 2 jobs

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by LulatheOmniscient, 9 November 2011 Social URL.

1. LulatheOmniscient

LulatheOmniscient Member

Hi. I seem to be struggling with ideas for lunches for slimming world in the week. I work a 40 hour day job in an office and then on top of that I work nights and weekends in a pub. I need something that doesn't take too much preparation as I have very little time around my shifts but is something I will enjoy.
    Since I started I've been having one Onken fat free yogurt for lunch but after 5 weeks I'm finally sick of this.

I really need help as its starting to make me feel a bit down. Also, I'm allergic to mushroom so any recipes or ideas with this as an ingredient will be unsuitable.

Thank you in advance.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lucyc35

lucyc35 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Omg. You've only been having a yoghurt for lunch??!! U poor thing I bet ur starving. I had this problem when I started and there is a thread on here called 'what's for lunch' there are thousands of suggestions on there. Planning and prep is key. Make homemade soup and freeze in batches. Make a big Potato or pasta salad that last a couple of days and add tuna, chicken egg etc to them. If u have access to a microwave u could take leftovers from dinner, a jacket potato with beans pasta n sauce.
    Hope this helps a bit

4. PatchworkPuss

PatchworkPuss Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3.5lb(39.42%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You are the third person to ask this question this week alone - hop over to the recipe section as there is a HUGE thread about lunches there that will keep you going for a good while.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.