1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Help with Syns please....... anyone.?

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by debbywebby1970, 19 May 2009 Social URL.

1. debbywebby1970

debbywebby1970 Well-Known Member

Hi everyone.
    Can someone tell me how to calculate syns.? I dont go to a group.... and I have found something and would like to know how good or bad it is please.?
    They are veggie burgers, and are made by a company you dont get in UK, only here in Ireland so thats why I cant look it up in my book.
    100g - 154cals, 6g fat, 0.6g saturated fat, and
    57g (per burger) - 88cals, 3.4g fat, 0.3g saturated fat.
    Was going to have one of these in a HEB roll for lunch..... thanks in advance everyone.... x x x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Well-Known Member

hey, in order for me to calculate it for you i need the kcals, fat, protien and carbs for 100g worth :) xxx

4. debbywebby1970

Hi Fern
    OK thanks so much for this...
    100g - 154 cals, 17g protein, 8g carbs, 6g fat, 0.6g saturated fat

5. jaylou

jaylou Well-Known Member

Debs, who makes these? We may be able to find them on the SW site?

6. jaylou

jaylou Well-Known Member

I've just put this info into the syns calculator and used the "vegetarian products" free food option as I guess they have vegetables in??
    They come out at 1/2 syn per burger but I'm not sure how correct this is. Without using the free food option they come out at 4 1/2 syns each.

7. debbywebby1970

They are made by a supermarket here in ireland called Dunnes so thats why I couldnt look them up in my food directory.

8. paperclip

paperclip Well-Known Member

Comes up as 4.5 syns per burger for me too but what's the first ingredient on the list - that would probably help get a more accurate result than the vegetarian products option...

9. debbywebby1970

Im surprsed they are so high as they are Veggie burgers... full of veg. ! ! ! ah well.... looks like I need to rethink lunch. ! ! ! ! lol
    Thanks for your efforts though.