Help with Syns please....... anyone.?

debbywebby1970

Silver Member
Hi everyone.
Can someone tell me how to calculate syns.? I dont go to a group.... and I have found something and would like to know how good or bad it is please.?
They are veggie burgers, and are made by a company you dont get in UK, only here in Ireland so thats why I cant look it up in my book.
100g - 154cals, 6g fat, 0.6g saturated fat, and
57g (per burger) - 88cals, 3.4g fat, 0.3g saturated fat.
Was going to have one of these in a HEB roll for lunch..... thanks in advance everyone.... x x x x

I've just put this info into the syns calculator and used the "vegetarian products" free food option as I guess they have vegetables in??
They come out at 1/2 syn per burger but I'm not sure how correct this is. Without using the free food option they come out at 4 1/2 syns each.

They are made by a supermarket here in ireland called Dunnes so thats why I couldnt look them up in my food directory.

Comes up as 4.5 syns per burger for me too but what's the first ingredient on the list - that would probably help get a more accurate result than the vegetarian products option...

Im surprsed they are so high as they are Veggie burgers... full of veg. ! ! ! ah well.... looks like I need to rethink lunch. ! ! ! ! lol
Thanks for your efforts though.

Back