help with ticker

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Lilypad, 7 January 2007 Social URL.

1. Lilypad

Lilypad Full Member

Diet:
    LL
    help! It keeps asking me for pin, but i don't know where on the site I create it!
    thanks
    lilypad
    Ok forget that, have managed to create a ticker but now don't know how to add it :-(
    lilypad

Last edited: 7 January 2007
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hiya if you copy the BB code, then go onto the User CP here you can paste it into your signature...

HTH!

4. mags1x

mags1x mags

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(8.25%)
    Diet:
    Bit of this bit of that
    Hi Lilypad, on the ticker site it will have a bit at the end with codes to cut and paste, you cut or copy the first one listed. Then go to the top of the minimins page, click on 'user cp' the click on 'edit signature' and paste the code into your signature. If my explanation isn't great I think there is a tech support thread somewhere with a more technical explanation!

mags
    xxx

5. Lilypad

Lilypad Full Member

Diet:
    LL
    OK, thank you both, will see if I've done it when I press post reply
    lilypad

6. Lilypad

Lilypad Full Member

Diet:
    LL
    Nope, don't have the first clue what I'm doing, don't know what a BB is and it still won't let me create a password, think I'll have to live without one :-(

Stardreamer likes this.
  7. Stardreamer

Stardreamer Supportive

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.59%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Lily,
    If you really cant do it then with in your signiture on your user CP, go to edit signiture and add your weight from your start date and then your current weight. Maybe a little like my one. Tickers are not that important anyway. As long as you can see it visually thats all that counts!!
    xx

8. slinkytobe

slinkytobe Full Member

:) I had exactly the same problem Lilypad with my Ticker and it was driving me mad. In the end I put my password in from here as the ID and it worked. To bring it over just cut and paste. They're not necessary but it is nice to have a record for you to look back on when you have lost lots of weight.
    Good luck

9. Lilypad

Lilypad Full Member

Diet:
    LL
  10. Lilypad

Lilypad Full Member

Diet:
    LL
    Yay!!!! Done it! And lost a kilo, just cutting out the carbs ready for tomorrow night, well, Wednesday really I suppose.
    Thanks all again
    lilypad

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.