Help with uploading pics

jayne3110

Gold Member
Hi
I am trying to upload a pic to put on my profile and I keep getting the message that the file has failed to upload

Cant view my profile

I cant view my profile which means I cant upload a pic...

Does anyone know why this is happening?! I keep getting this message-

Katie_louise, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

i keep getting this too...its friccken annoying aint it:(xx

Awww blimey 2 stone!! That'll be a milestone eh?!

Try and go to sleep early because then you wont be hungry :p

Check this website i found....kinda givesd you an idea of how bad things are!!!...im on weight watchers and i get 18 points a day... so you can get an idea of how bad these choccys are lol x

i dont like choccy so im alright there,it gives me bad bad tooth-ache:( LOL i know yeah i always stay up late and end up wanting to raid the cupboards or the fridge but i ALWAYS starve meself and go on a big mad 5mile walk on weigh in day(thursday)and ive not once put weight on since joining s.w,not even at xmas and new year,prob coz i d0nt drink...was only about 4 people in my group(theres about 100 in ours!)who didnt put weight on over xmas....was well chuffed i was one of em:pxx

Awww well done!! Thats amazing...my bf and his family are doing slimming world and one of them have lost about 4 stone!!

my mum and dad do weight watchers adn they have lost loads so I am doing it with them since I still live at home...they can make me healthy food :p Ha Ha x

If anyone wants to add me on facebook...search katie louise joynes and in my pic im laughing like a loon :p Haha...just make sure you say you found me on minimins!! lol..x

Back