Help with yogurt syns

BridgetF

Hi
Am new to the whole SW thing and struggling a bit with the free versus syn yogurts.

I understand that muller lights are free - has anyone got a pot to hand that they wouldn't mind posting the nutrition information so i can compare to a cheaper and yet strangely similar version?!

Also, I read somewhere that the Aldi optifit fruit low fat yoghurts were free but if i put it into the syn calculator on the website it comes up as 5 or so syns.

Argh - can anyone help?!

Hi, there is a new feature on the SW website today that lists revised syn values of yoghurts. It says the aldi ones are syned now - 2.5/pot. I like the danone shape feel fuller for longer yoghurts, they are free and often on offer at supermarkets.

Rhubarb muller light per 100g (200g in a pot so double everything)
energy 213kJ (50 kcal)
protein 4.1g
carbs 7.6g (of which sugars 7.1g)
fat 0.1g (of which saturates 0.1g)
fibre 0.1g
sodium 0.1g
calcium 135mg

Hope this helps!

Hi, there is a new feature on the SW website today that lists revised syn values of yoghurts. It says the aldi ones are syned now - 2.5/pot. I like the danone shape feel fuller for longer yoghurts, they are free and often on offer at supermarkets.

I love those too, they really fill you up :)

Shape feel fuller for longer are smaller than mullers but creamier, thicker and do what they say on the pot- fill you up for longer! I love them because they do mango flavour (which muller don't).

I shop at Sainsbury's and I know they do their own version of muller lights- the 'be good to yourself' yogurts (100g) which I reckon taste pretty similar, I'll buy one this week and let you know how they rate next to mullers!

Hi
Am new to the whole SW thing and struggling a bit with the free versus syn yogurts.

I understand that muller lights are free - has anyone got a pot to hand that they wouldn't mind posting the nutrition information so i can compare to a cheaper and yet strangely similar version?!

Also, I read somewhere that the Aldi optifit fruit low fat yoghurts were free but if i put it into the syn calculator on the website it comes up as 5 or so syns.

Argh - can anyone help?!

Hi Bridget, post 51 onwards, in "Where the bargains are at, and anything else thats useful" sticky, will be really useful for you, I think! enjoy:)

Back