help x

jojo wales

:wave_cry: hello everyone i am new to this site today nt sure how to use it properly yet! started slimming world on line today, feel like i need some support from people who are already on it for a bit on encourgae ment:confused:, want to do well and would apprecaite any kinda of advice out there,:thankyou:x

hello jojo, and welcome to the forum. It is a very useful place for inspiration and support, just yell if you need the answer to anything!!!

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your weight loss.

Welcome to MiniMins!
My advice would be:
  • accept that you're going to have to make changes to your lifestyle
  • Rid your cupboards of the junk
  • Plan your weekly menu and shop accordingly
  • Identify what your danger points are and plan now for what you're going to do when that moment happens. If you don't it's easier to revert to habit and fall off the wagon
  • Ditch your scales - only weigh in once a week, either at a class or at home on the same day/time each week, and not in between.
Good luck.

hi and welcome to the forum you are in the right place for surport everyone is GREAT and fofer all the help and very friendly. wish you all the luck on the diet and keep us updated on how you are getting on and ofcourse if you need help! xx

Hello and welcome :D

Circes has gave very good advice above. For me I would say success is the lifestyle change. Accept that this is it!! If you can do that then you are on to a winner, and I'm sure you will.

Read your books from back to front.....they were my bible when I intially started. Do you have a food directory? If not, I would recommed getting one; it's essential in my mind.

Most of all, and without dount not leat, do not be afraid to ask any question, no matter how silly you may perceive it to be! We have all been there :D

Best of luck hunny and looking forward to seeing you progress on your SW journey :D

K xx

Hey,

Fabulous advice given so far! Give the Avdice for New Comers thread a read that should answer some questions :)

Any questions, any at all - no matter how silly you might think it is, ask away!

Natt xxx

:welcome: just ask any questions you need to, nothing will sound silly.Great advice above, all I'd add is believe you can eat lots of food (cos you can!) make sure you have all your syns and don't skip meals cos it doesn't work.

Welcome to the forum Jojo ~ you will find everyone is really friendly and supportive and someone will be able to answer any questions you might have. It's a great bunch of people on here, good luck with your weight loss journey hun xx

welcome jojo.i'm sure you'll love the support and advice on this site from all the lovely,friendly ppl x good luck x

welcome and good luck with SW - you'll love it Im sure x

Back