help

well on the diet i am feeling slimmer and slimmer with each day that goes by but i just worry abou the whole ketosis thing because i think im in it but im never sure i mean i have the bad breath! but im not cold and i have only just started to feel hungry today. i havnt got much weight to lose i just wish i didnt worry so much!:break_diet:

how many days have you been othe diet? im sure you are in ketosis and it great that you feel slim, i love it when i first wake up and i have to pull my jarmie bottoms up coz they fall down ha ha.

well this is my fourth week. my first week i lost 8lbs 2nd 3lbs and last week nothing which is due to that time of the month im just hoping at my next weigh in i will have a good loss! which is on thursday!

If you've stuck to the plan 100%, it is highly likely that you are in ketosis!!

Don't worry about it - just let your body do it's thing and the weight will come off!

xx

i agree isobel, its my totm now and im having a really bad time (never been this bad) but im sure afterthis week it will be fine and im sure you are ketosis just drink pleanty of water x

yeah drink sooooo much water im missing my usual dose of diet coke. but i know it will all be worth it in the end i just want this diet to work for me this time.

if you stick at im sure it will work, i have never done i diet where the results are so quick and fantastic

i agree isobel, its my totm now and im having a really bad time (never been this bad) but im sure afterthis week it will be fine and im sure you are ketosis just drink pleanty of water x

I get bad PMT too and it is horrid whilst SSing - cos you can't bury yourself in comfort food. But it's all good cos it trains you to deal with your hormones/stress/misery in different ways to stuffing your face - like I do/have done/probably will do again at some point.

xx

yeah drink sooooo much water im missing my usual dose of diet coke. but i know it will all be worth it in the end i just want this diet to work for me this time.

If you're missing diet coke (and I was an 8 can a day addict before), then put some CD water flavourings into fizzy water. YUM!!!

xxx

Back