help

emzy1985

hey guys im new to the site i just need support to lose weight i feel like no one does support me so i never stik to it im 14 stone and a half i get so embarrsd by my weight i rip the sizes out of clothes before i buy them i would love to get 10 stone i would be very happy with that is there any one who thinks hey can help me !:cry:

hi welcome to the forum there are lots of people on here who are in the same boat as you and there is always someone who can help I've had so much help from this site it's brill:D what diet are you on ?

thats the thing im not on any diet cause i dont know what wud be best im just tryin to steer away from fatty foods but much to my dismay it dont seem to work any ideas ??

hi emzy,i feel 4 you hun as i too always felt alone with my weight, it`s been the best decision that i have ever made to start lipotrim as it has changed my life for the better,, it`s down to you which path you take to lose the weight but rest assured that you`l get the best support ever on this forum, every1 becomes like a second family..
please take your time in your decisions and make the best one to suit you xxx good luck hun xx

there are so many diets Atkins ,Cambridge,lighter life and lipotrim to name a few the last 3 are all total food replacement diets which you go to a pharmacy (for lipotrim)or to a counselor for the other 2 but you have to pay have you thought of slimming world or weight watchers?

thanx clare i have tried weight watchers before but its all about time im a mother i work and i go to college so im always on the go and goin to meeting will eb difficult i thinkin of goin at it alone and using this forum and the ppl i meet to help and encourage me i think all i need is a little bit of ncourgmnt from other ppl and will power and i will suceed what do u think ?? xx

Hi emzy: I strongly suggest that you check out Atkins. Lipotrim is awesome for rapid weight loss, and I think Atkins is ideal for ongoing weight loss and great for your health. Under Atkins you can, and should, eats lots of fat and protein. You need to carefully control your carbohydrate intake. You can eat wonderful food on Atkins. I have done Atkins for 3 months with great success (lost 25lbs and greatly improved health).

I am doing Lipotrim for a couple of weeks now and I am losing weight very quickly on it. I am just very, very hungry. :)

I hope you find the option which suits you best.

Hi emzy
Today is a new day and I hope you're feeling positive. I found the first hurdle was acknowledging that I had a problem with food and my size, then taking serious steps to sort it out. Once you are doing something positive you will feel much better - especially with all the help on here. I'd love you to have a go at Lipotrim because it takes all the choice away from you. Atkins is great but you need to be very disciplined and re-train yourself to like/accept "good" food. I did Atkins for 18 months and lost 5 stones, but then I ended induction and thought I could cope making food choices - boy was I wrong. In the next 2 years 4 of the stones went back. I'm now on Lipotrim and have lost 1 1/2 stones in 3 weeks, and after a difficult couple of weeks now feel better, more positive and lighter than I have for ages. The break from food is my opportunity to work out what food I really like and need to have a fulfilling life (and it's nowhere near as much as I was eating before).
What ever you decide good luck.
Jon
x

hey guys thanx everyone for ur messages i have decided to go on the specail k challenge startin 2moz as a little taster bk in to the world of dieting lol ! :D then during those 2 weeks gonna decided what i wnat to fdo long term , have thought bout lipotrim everyone seems to say how effective it is :) anyways guys im off will let u know off my progress mwah x x x x

Good luck with your weight loss. Keep motivated by reading others peoples stories, I find it really helpful.

I think the key is to do this for yourself - and to build and draw on your own strength - we on this forum can offer support, and your friends and family can too - but uiltimately we all have to take responsibility for our own weight loss.

Good luck in deciding on your diet. Lipotrim can certainly work wonders and I'm a big fan :)

Back