Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Help

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Chattie, 13 December 2009 Social URL.

1. Chattie

Chattie Member

I have made my curry toooooo hot any ideas how I could cool it a little. Thanks to anyone who may help...Chattie:eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Devon Dolce

Devon Dolce 1lb at a time!

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.33%)
    Natural yougurt swirled on top to cool the heat off a bit?? Once it's hot though it's hot xx

4. nellybongo

nellybongo Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.06%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    :eek: :eek:Mayonaise mixed in may also help,,,

5. Chattie

Chattie Member

Haven't tried yogurt yet But I think you're right once it's hot there is not a lot you can do....Thanks

6. Chattie

Chattie Member

Will try mayonnaise. By the time I'm finished I may have something quite new. So far potato,lemon, yoghurt and mayonnaise, possibly 15 syns before I'm finished......Many thanks Chattie

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.