HELP

lola123

Silver Member
Im in work (Im an office manager) and its quite a demanding role, well Im on day two and keep going dizzy and have the shakes and sweating like mad.. they all know Im on this and I feel unwell and non functionable, what shall I do.. need some good advise :confused:

i felt like this for the first 5 days.your body is starving itsself causing this reaction if you feel that unwell i would go home.emma

Hi Lola
Don't give up! Drink plenty of water, take a couple of paracetamol and see how you feel. I'm a midwife which is also pretty demanding but find that I can manage fine at work now (day 12) but have to admit that for the first 3 days I was on holiday so didn't struggle.

It might be worth trying to divide your packs in half and having them spread through the day to see if that helps. Hopefully you'll soon be feeling fine and full of energy again:)

Ah hun - I feel for you. I was the same during the first few days but i'm on mat leave.
Try and keep drinking the water but if you feel really bad maybe head home early.
Take care.

Hugs hun i would agree with the other girls try head home early drink lots of water and take a parcetomol. xxx

THanks girls, Im going to have a bit of chicken when I get home tonight, as I do feel rather unwell, but Im back on tomorrow, plus a bit of r and r over the weekend should do the trick :)

lola ... how do you feel now? I thought its the withdrawels from food that made me 'iffy' in my first day or so. All of a sudden I would start shaking and I had to cram some fluids in to me so fast, and a shake ...after a little while it calmed down again. Im on my second week now and they have passed.

Back