HELP!!!

pokerstar

Hi All

I'm really struggling to get back on track. I can't stop picking. Has anyone successfully got back track and falling?
I've still got a long way to go despite having already done 100 days but my motivation and determination don't seem to last a full day and i don't even feel guilty about eating!!!

How can i get back on track??????????????????

Hi Pokerstar

I know just what you mean BUT it is possible to stray and then get back on track. Once the nibbling starts, it's hard to be strict but NOT impossible!

My only and best advice to you is to do a thought record! Check out some of the threads by AmandaJayne too; they are inspirational. Even in management and maintenance, she has blips but she learns from them and is really open about everything. I have learnt a lot from AJ.

You say...
but my motivation and determination don't seem to last a full day and i don't even feel guilty about eating!!!

I think there is something about the rebellious child in here and it may be worth digging out the green book and re-reading the relevant chapters.

I would also suggest you give yourself a new short-term goal; I know that I will have to set a new one for me, once we end Foundation, even though I am going into Development. Development is not for a fixed amount of time so...I need a new focus.

Just walk away from the food and start writing down what's really going on. Remember, it's not about the food!!

I wish you luck; let us know how you get on! And get typing!!!

You've done so incredibly well; you just need to access that determination again, which you can and will!

Good luck.

Mrs Lxxxxxxxxxx

I know this feeling only too well...I take everyday as it comes now...I short term goals rather than long term as the long ones feel impossible to get to!!
I had been struggling since Christmas... then I joined LL (I was doing CD) because I needed the counselling sessions...I ma going in to my 5th week and I cheated for the first 3 wks...
I am now on my 12th full day of abstinance and I feel sooooo good...almost cant believe I have lasted this long...but like I said I have a short term goal - Get through the day!
I gets easier...U've done so well already, u can do it!:)

Back