Help?!!?!

xlaurax

Hello everyone!
Just done a week of EE and stuck to it RELIGIOUSLY! and i have put ON weight (almost 2Ibs) absolutely gutted as i stuck to all the rules and syn values and went to the gym..(once)..but still feel really bad about it.
So i am thinking of doing red/green days as i heard EE doesn't suit all.
I am going to do red today and see how it goes....can i have any carbs as a healthy exta...and if so how much?
For example if i wanted rice with my slimming world curry i made, how much could i have? And how much pasta?
Does anyone have the healthy option lists for both red/green days? I am so confused.....:(
Also what free foods can i have on red?

xxxxxxxxx

Rice is not a healthy extra on a red day. You can have wholemeal pasta (35g dry weight, 100g boiled weight) or 227g potato with skin (raw weight).

You can also have beans, etc., as a HEXB. They are listed on page 33 of your book.

Free foods on red are lean meat, fish, shellfish, eggs, quorn, and fat free cottage cheese, quark, and fromage frais (pages 16-18 of the book).

Also, all the superfree foods - fruit and vegetables, except potato, parsnips, peas and broad beans, and avocado pear.

I find that my body is a week behind itself so my losses or gains don't show until the following week :)

I hope your right! I was really really really gutted when i saw that but im going to do extra easy for another week and hopefully i wont put on another 2Ibs next week!Really want it to work because its so simple and i just bought a load of the books for EE!! haha gotta laugh or you'll cry!;)

Were you doing Any different diet before sw?

I did do the Dukan diet (just basically only lean proteins and no fat yogurt) for a week and lost 6Ibs- but i just couldn't keep on doing it- it made me feel so sick! I went off diet for 2 days (not majorly). I weighed myself again and then went straight onto slimming world. Do you think switching has messed my loss up abit? ( She says crossed fingers!!)

yes definitely!! wait til next week and you will see results xx

Quite often people who have recently come off a different diet have a STS or gain for the first couple of weeks or so in starting SW, so this explains your gain.

Don't fret - stick with it, your body is simply getting used to the plan.

yes definitely!! wait til next week and you will see results xx

I really hope youre right!!:D I really want to loose weight! I will give myself another week on extra easy and if i haven't lost i will move to the green/red days.
Out of interest what do you do? EE or the days?

I did do the Dukan diet (just basically only lean proteins and no fat yogurt) for a week and lost 6Ibs- but i just couldn't keep on doing it- it made me feel so sick! I went off diet for 2 days (not majorly). I weighed myself again and then went straight onto slimming world. Do you think switching has messed my loss up abit? ( She says crossed fingers!!)

Yep definately, it will come off. Stick with it. I mainly do ee days but have the odd red and green days when I want the extra healthy extras.

Back