Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Help...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by raquel, 27 October 2010 Social URL.

1. raquel

raquel pink lady

Start Weight:
    0st13.1lb
    Current Weight:
    0st13.1lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st10.7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    w/w
    ok, i had quorn curry with peas for lunch, then just had slimming world chips with an egg and 3 fat free sausages, morrisons eat smart... and a handfull of sugar snap peas... is this ok for extra easy ???? im going mad, i can do red and green, but get mixed up with the extra easy, i syn the sausages at 1 syn each....i think

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Nope sorry - one third superfree with each meal - you had none at lunch and prob not enough at dinner - peas are not superfree

You really need to boost your fruit and Veg intake for it to be a good EE day

4. alwyn

alwyn Silver Member

Start Weight:
    80.29kg
    Current Weight:
    80.29kg
    Goal Weight:
    60.33kg
    Lost(%):
    0kg(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Raquel, you need to make sure that each meal contains 1/3 superfree food (i.e. fruit and veg). With your curry you should make sure that it contains 1/3 vegetables (peas don't count I'm afraid!), but your egg and chips sounds fine to me!

5. Mummy_Helen

Mummy_Helen Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(25.12%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I thought the eat smart sausages weren't free anymore, because of the 'new recipe'?

And sugarsnap peas are superfree, it's regular peas that aren't, but it still wasn't a 1/3 of each meal, so you do need to add extra veg/salad/fruit

6. raquel

raquel pink lady

Start Weight:
    0st13.1lb
    Current Weight:
    0st13.1lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st10.7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    w/w
    As you can see im pants at the extra easy, lol, but i will try it again, x thankyou for your help x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.