Help...............

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by sophiee, 18 April 2011 Social URL.

1. sophiee

sophiee Member

I joined slimming world last thursday and over the weekend iv done nothing but eat rubbish and drink lots of alcohol im blaming it on the nice weather.
    Iv stuck to it 100% today and will do until my weigh in on thursday does anyone have any good tips for speedy weight loss or anything that i can eat that will help me loose weight faster....

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Nellylou

Nellylou Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(30.61%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey Sophie, Green tea and lots of strawberrys and Blackberrys always work for me. :) good luck with weigh in on Thursday, have you enjoyed being on plan today?

4. Sukibix

Sukibix Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Drink tons of water with sugar free squash each day, and eat tons of fruit - berries are the best rather than say, bananas :)

Don't beat yourself up about a bad weekend, just keep going one day at a time - life (or sunshine:D) sometimes gets in the way:p

xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.