Help

Becki19790

I have been doing slimming world for about 8 months. I have lost 2.1 stone! I am very pleased with this. However I went away this weekend and was very naughty. My weight has payed for it as I have put on about 5 lb. Anyone got some tips for some super speedy slimming. My weigh in is Thursday evenings! So need to work very hard at shifting these pounds!!
Thanks
Becki xx

Try eating lots of SS foods and maybe dynorod soup. You could also up your superfree foods. Also drink plenty of water.

Denise

I have been doing slimming world for about 8 months. I have lost 2.1 stone! I am very pleased with this. However I went away this weekend and was very naughty. My weight has payed for it as I have put on about 5 lb. Anyone got some tips for some super speedy slimming. My weigh in is Thursday evenings! So need to work very hard at shifting these pounds!!
Thanks
Becki xx

Hi becki

I have been doing slimming world 9 months now only need to lose 3.5 pounds till target i put on over xmas and i beat myself up about it you are back on track now but remember you have had a lovely time , just get back to plan and that will come off no problem , i live on free foods if i can everything i cook is free , i hope that helps xx

Back