Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Help !!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by cmacca, 2 September 2007 Social URL.

1. cmacca

cmacca Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    I am now on Day 6 and after day 3 decided to do 790 so already feel like I have failed and now we have just been invited to my mother in laws for Sunday lunch !!!, god god god !. I dont want to make a big thing of the diet so what is the best thing that I can eat on 790 ?, shall I just have the meat and some veg and not gravy and Potatoes ?. I would try and not go but belive me that is not an option !

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Firstly Claire, you haven't failed!! 790 suits some people better than SS and that's just fine. I'm no expert but would try to stick to meat and a few green vegetables if you can and hopefully that will be okay.

Georgie
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.