help!

AmyLouise1

Right so I have left my shakes at my uni house, and i can't get back/afford another weeks worth while i am at home, but we do have some male shakes in the house, would I be ok having half a male shake each time I have a shake?

Any advice would be great thanks! x

I rang the chemist and was told I'm best not to use the male shakes as they are made up differently, so I'm getting a family member to pick me up a few days worth until i can get back to uni, my chemist isn't within walking distance you see. My dad is going to take me to pick them up at the weekend so all is well :)

I rang the chemist and was told I'm best not to use the male shakes as they are made up differently, so I'm getting a family member to pick me up a few days worth until i can get back to uni, my chemist isn't within walking distance you see. My dad is going to take me to pick them up at the weekend so all is well :)

Good news *Phew*

:D

So lovely to hear you have the support of friends and family - it makes so much difference

Anyhow, glad to hear you're sorted for the next week. Have a good break from Uni... :D

Ah tell me about it, it makes a huge difference having support! all my friends and family are 100% behind me, they said they will support me so long as I'm happy :) I think thats why this is one of the only diets I have stuck to haha!

Thank you! hope you have a good week too! x

Back