Help!

Lec246

Hi,

I've been doing slimming world for over a year and lost 1 stone 8 pound which I'm really pleased about.. But I've hit a point where my weight is now yo-yo'ing up and down each week! So I've decided to go back to basics. I've completely confused myself and hope someone can help. Can someone explain the part where I need to have 1/3 of my meal as superfree foods? I didn't stick to this before but I want to diet 100%. The thing is I seem to be having more then a third as I also have fruit for pudding so is this ok to do this? I'm doubting myself and getting in a stress!! Please help x

Yeah fruit as dessert is fine!
1/3 Superfree is advised for the Extra Easy days (not red/green like before) are u familiar with this??
Basically, 1/3 meat (red) 1/3 carbs (green) and 1/3 superfree foods. Each meal is the same 1/3, 1/3, 1/3 ratio. Can be hard. If u have something like spaghetti bolognase try adding superfree into the bolognase but then have fruit after to get the 1/3 ratio correct.
It can be difficult tho as it means portion sizes can become huge if u 'have to eat fruit after' so takes some getting used to. I am by no means an expert as this...and if i am wrong can someone please correct me as my weight loss has started to slow down!
Also read some diaries on here and ppl give excellent ideas!
Hope this helps x

Back