help

Tinkerbell1987

i love minimins me :)
I have the worst headache in the world etc, but i know in 1 or 2 days i will feel fab

am so so so hungry and cud serisouly eat a horse lol

am so determined not to cheat and i know this diet works and that i will be fine in a couple of days so why am i so close to cheatin :(

xxx

Hey Stacey ~ you not yet in ketosis hun so that's while you feel you could eat a horse :D and the headaches are a side effect in the early days especially as you're body is kinda detoxing all that rubbish out of it's system.

So you're right, in a few days you will feel tons better, the headaches will go and you won't feel hungry. When you have your first wi it'll all be worth it and from then on you won't look back ~ honest.

Best thing to do is take a tablet for the head ~ and then try and do something / anything to take your mind of the hunger pangs. Drink loads of water coz that'll help both. Might be a good idea to have an early night ~ or have a nice long soak in a lovely hot bath, close your eyes and picture the new, slim and trim you.

I wont say hope you feel better soon, coz I know you will :)

awww thanx for ya fab message :)

well done on ur loss u have done amazin

am glad this is a re-start for me so that i know feelin like this is normal :)

xxx

Ah I thought your avatar and ticker looked familiar ~ soz for speaking to you like a newbie :D as you kinda know that stuff already.

Anyways, hang on in there Stacey coz you know you can do it and I look forward to seeing that FAB wi result :)

Back