Help!

Yep stick with it and u should get v close to that target x

Some weeks you lose more, some less, but they say it averages out at about a stone per month

i think you could definitely do it. i remember when i was trying to lose some before my wedding i lost a stone a month.. so 4 in total.
good luck xx

everybody loses at a different rate, so there are no guarantees, and that would be on the fast end of the scale. but, what you can do is be 100% on SS with no breaks or blips. you can't control how fast the weight comes off, but you can control what you put in your mouth.

good luck!

everybody loses at a different rate, so there are no guarantees, and that would be on the fast end of the scale. but, what you can do is be 100% on SS with no breaks or blips. you can't control how fast the weight comes off, but you can control what you put in your mouth.

good luck!

Spangles, you are doing a fantastic job. You are so focused, send me some of your motivation! x

oh mollydog - if it worked like that i wouldn't, cos i need every bit of it. fortunately it doesn't work like that, so i'll tell you what works for me.

i hate this diet. i miss my social life, and i miss my husband's cooking. i miss getting drunk. i hate all that so much that i cannot bear to be on this diet a single day longer than i have to.

it helps me NOT to think of it as a choice - i know that goes against the motivational, brilliant 'two kinds of people...' sticky - but it's what works for me. If i felt like i had a choice, i'd make that choice and i'd stop dieting. i was happy before. i'm very happy with how i look now. BUT i can't stop till i'm below BMI 30, so on i must go.

This diet, and SSing on this diet, are they only way i can diet without messing it all up. if i have any room for flexibility, i will bend the rules til they break. give me an inch and i'll take a mile. give me chicken and i'll take bacon. and a pain au chocolat, and a custard donut. oh, and i'll have all the skin off that chicken, too. yum yum. nope. I don't 'do' food at all. food is something that happens to other people. like being able to whistle, or playing the piano.

:)

And make sure you drink that water. On days whe I drink 2 litres I see much better results! But, I can only do it on day's I work from home as I need to be close to my loo! :)

Back