HELP!!!

Frumpy Mummy

Does anyone have any tips on how to beat the chocolate demons please? Ive already ate 6 jaffa cakes earlier and I can feel the urge coming on again and I just have zero willpower :(

When i have a craving for something i try to imagine the item covered in something gruesome like spiders or bugs... completely kills my craving for that time :) Or if its something particularly bad like takeaway i put a couple of pounds in a piggy bank and think of the money i saved as well as the points i have saved too :)

Worse comes to worse, have the jaffa cake.. sooner they are gone from the house the less temptation there is for the rest of the week.

Whatever you do though, dont let the guilt build up. Ok you had the biscuits but tomorrow is a new day and move on from it. Good luck!

Yes I completely agree with Nemisis. It's really hard to forgive yourself I find, and this is something we have to learn to deal with for the rest of our lives (or at least I do).

I would write a list of what I ate on Monday to make you feel better but I daren't admit to the whole lot. lol.

I hope things are ok. You can do it.

Lou x

I must admit I tucked in to a couple of leftover Halloween sweets last night, I felt crap after it but today is a new day, I have dusted myself off and started again! Dont dwell on it x

What about some nutella spread on slice WW bread, toasted. When I was on TFR I used to have a nice hot bubbly bath & read magazines while there. This distracted me as I used to look at "thin" clothes.

What about some nutella spread on slice WW bread, toasted. When I was on TFR I used to have a nice hot bubbly bath & read magazines while there. This distracted me as I used to look at "thin" clothes.

I have a nut allergy so nutella is out but thanks. Lovely bubble bath sounds good though :D

I think a lot of people find that a WW hot chocolate hits the spot :) I am not a huge sweet person (would rather have cheese and lots of it!) but have heard this from other posts! Do you go to meetings? You can get some of the chocolate bars from there that are 2-3pps and are pretty good :) xxx

I think a lot of people find that a WW hot chocolate hits the spot :) I am not a huge sweet person (would rather have cheese and lots of it!) but have heard this from other posts! Do you go to meetings? You can get some of the chocolate bars from there that are 2-3pps and are pretty good :) xxx

I agree - I'm a big fan of 'if you can't beat em, join em!'. ;) Fun size Mars bars are only 2pp (for the 20g ones) and if you keep them in the freezer, then slice them thin before eating they seem to last for ages. :D

Sneeze said:
I agree - I'm a big fan of 'if you can't beat em, join em!'. ;) Fun size Mars bars are only 2pp (for the 20g ones) and if you keep them in the freezer, then slice them thin before eating they seem to last for ages. :D

That's exactly what I do. Slice it then freeze it. It lasts a whole lot longer x

Yes ive been to my meeting tonight and bought some of the toffee bars that everyone seems to rave about, I love
my hot choc and im well stocked up on ww one and options :D

Back