Help!

Jonesy17

Hi, I'm 17 and I'm starting slimming world tomorrow. I am absolutly petrified.. I don't even know my weight and in all honesty I would like it to stay this way.. but I know i will have to know tomorrow. Anyone who is on slimming world can I just ask do they actually tell everyone your weight? I am so ashamed and considering most of my mums friends go im going to be so upset if they look at me as the fattest girl in there.. and I'm so worried I'll be the heaviest person there :( I just need some reassurance and help to not think like this!

Hey there.
Am 18 am I am starting slimming world soon, it's says on the website only us and the leader will know the exact weight, i think they can tell others if you lost loads of weight though.
But dont worry you won't be the fattest one there, just look at the success stories on the website and how fat some of them were.
But good luck :) i can't wait to start.

Hi girls and welcome. Don't worry, your weight is never revealed in class. There will be people there of all shapes and sizes, all with the same aim. You'll get support from group and this site is brilliant. Good luck x

Back