Help....

tiamaria0405

Its my birthday soon and maybe going out for meal.....what do i have?

Depends where your going ;) lots of places have online nutritional info so you can decide in advance. If not for your chosen restaurant then try googling for similar meals to get a rough idea?

It really does depend on where you're going, any ideas? Avoid fried things and anything with too much sauce. If it has sauce or dressing, maybe ask for it on the side. Not sure what else to say without having an idea of where you're going really

If I have a choice of where to eat out I would probably go for Nando's. I eat there a few weeks ago, all the calories are on their website, I think my meal was about 500 calories in total, which surprised me.

I was thinking of chicken goujons and chips but i think thats gonna be high in calories? right??

Well I had a google.... As it's your buffday lol your average pub chips is around 400 and I can't get any info on deep fried goujons but a quick guesstimate based on them oven cooked plus a bit for frying and I think it's about 350? If you have salad, Mayo dips etc etc I'd just call it 1000 for the meal to be safe?

At TGIs I used to have chicken fingers and chips which is similar to goujons and that was just over 1000 cals.

all i've heard is try not to have 2 starchy foods in one meal e.g if you have lasagne don't have chips with it (pasta and potato)

Back