Help!!

I've been doing slimming world strictly for 3 weeks and only lost 2lb! I don't no where I'm going wrong!

Best thing to do is probably post a sample food and exercise diary so the pros on here can advise :)

And 2lb is a loss nonetheless, sure those 2lb would seem much more if you had gained them!

I second posting what you're eating on a typical day and we can see if there's anything obvious we can spot!

I sympathize!! I'm in the same boat! I don't know why.....

Depressing isn't it! I've lost 2.5 in two weeks and previously the losses have always been much bigger at the start.

Lets keep going hun.....it will come off!!!

I'm a vegetarian and today I've had:
Breakfast: weetabix with skimmed milk
Mid morning snack: banana
Lunch: whole meal Pitta bread, quorn ham and salad and grapes.
Afternoon snack: apple and orange
Dinner: scrambled egg, quorn bacon and baked beans.
After dinner treat: curly wurly!

I don't use any oil when cooking only fry light and grill rather then fry!

Any help greatly received
X

Also I'm getting married in July and have a stone and a half to loose! Don't think I'm going to do it! ;(

If you've not got a lot to lose it will come off slower. Just think, there's about 24 weeks until July, if you lose an average of 1 pound a week until then you will be over your target! Don't give up, you can do it. Baby steps. Keep picturing yourself on your wedding day in your dress looking and feeling the best you possibly can.

Don't panic! You can easily achieve that by July, even if you lose 1/2lb some weeks you can still do it! :)

I've been keeping a food diary but looking at it I'm not having all my healthy extras and hardly any super free foods, will that mean I won't loose weight? I'm finding it really hard to follow the green plan but as I'm vegetarian that's what I was told to do!

I've been keeping a food diary but looking at it I'm not having all my healthy extras and hardly any super free foods, will that mean I won't loose weight? I'm finding it really hard to follow the green plan but as I'm vegetarian that's what I was told to do!

Make sure you have your healthy extras, they really are essential. Plus there's the "1/3 of your plate superfoods" rule. I find that one hard because I only like salad and fruit and not much veg but I am making a conscious effort...also ensuring I am snacking on fruit which makes me more full and as I result I eat less at meals anyway.

Back